Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Father

It was Father's Day last weekend and I'm just now getting around to sharing with everyone why he's such a great Dad.

We have somewhat of a unique family situation and because of it, I've been able to see my Dad's love for me as completely unconditional.

He's taught me some really important lessons about life, has made me a strong person and has always been someone I can completely trust and depend on.

The older I get, the more I see truly what a great guy he is.

His approval means everything to me and there's not a single time I am not thankful for him in my life.

I love you Dad.



1 comment:

Cody and Breanna Eaton said...

What a great post to your dad! Just wanted you to know that we changed our blog address to: http://codyandbreanna.blogspot.com