Friday, June 19, 2009

Greece

Greece really is as beautiful as you see in any photo. I wish I had more time to write about the places I've visited. I will most likely have to update at a later time. I want to get somewhat caught up though.

Sarah and I are having a great time in Italia so far... especially with all the shopping around us. We might be getting ourselves into trouble. Our motto? When in Rome...

But here's a look at what I had the opportunity to experience in Greece:

Athens







Ios Island







Me and Sarah

6 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Awesome! Such cool pictures. Glad to hear you are alive and well. And, is that a nose ring I see?!? I had to do a double take!!! :)

Shane and Amy Jo said...

OK, technically not a "ring."

Jessica said...

Amy! You are the FIRST person to notice. You deserve some sort of prize or something.

The stud in the picture is HUGE because I had just gotten it pierced. I've changed it since and I really like it!

Mr. Robot said...

Jessica, you are getting to see some awesome stuff this summer. That is really cool that you were able to meet up with the Engage crew.... I wish I could of gone, maybe next year!

sehwa choo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sehwa choo said...

your pictures are beautiful. just imagining stunning blue and white painted houses and walking along the same colored streets makes me happy. miss you jess.