Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Something I don't care to reminisce.

I came across this photo tonight as I was editing photos. This must have been a shot Steph took when I wasn't 'looking' (haha).


This was the day after my LASEK eye surgery. Oh, I definitely don't miss those horribly painful three days!

Went to the eye Doc today for a routine monthly checkup. I continue to have increased anxiety about the fact that my eyesight hasn't really improved much and everything is still blurry. The general time period for healing is about 4 weeks. It's been nearly 6.

The doctor took a look and assured me everything looks great and actually dug up some paperwork I've probably got around somewhere mentioning that it is possible for it to take up to three months.

Dr.'s orders? Steroid drops 2x/day and anti-inflammatory drops 4x/day.

... pictures of Japan coming soon. I promise!

No comments: