Monday, March 23, 2009

Meet N Greet

Thought I'd give you all a peek of a few gems in my week:

Meet Jack

After checking his homework, I look up to find this:

And then, while checking another student's homework I hear Jack say to me "Teacher! Look. I make 'H'" And I look up and find THIS:

Kids are wonderful. So creative, so daring and not afraid to do what comes to mind (this can be good and bad at times). He definitely brought a smile to my day!

Meet Liz

This is my little doll. She is so darling. She often wears her hair in pig tails and her outfits are always so cute. She's a great student and loves to come say hi to me before class.


It's hard to think about not seeing some of these kids in just a few short months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo darling!!! But, I bet you light up their lives just as much as they light up yours. :)

Matt and Sarah said...

Jess, I loved looking at your Blog. Wow does it bring back a flood of memories and love. I miss it there so much. Korea is a wonderful place and we are both blessed to have lived there and embraced their culture.