Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Coming Soon

Pictures and an overview the journey to Fukuoka. It was so much more wonderful than I thought it would be. I'm excited to update, but have to wait to get some time to get my 700 pictures from the weekend organized.

Stay tuned.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Kristen who took the task of taking over my classes. And organizing my massive pile of blankets upstairs :)

In other news - I have another eye Dr. appointment today. I'm STILL not able to see at 20/20 vision yet after the surgery. I'm hoping they can tell me what's up.

And lastly, a quote that I have thoroughly enjoyed. I feel like it's been a slogan for my days lately. I'm been quite ambitious in a lot of areas and find it quite exhilarating.

Quote Shun idleness. It is the rust that attaches itself to the most brilliant metals."

Voltaire (1694–1778), French writer, essayist and philosopher

Ahnyoung!
J

No comments: