Sunday, March 1, 2009

History Repeats Itself

It looks like I'm heading to Fukuoka, Japan this weekend for yet another Visa run.

Although I consider it extremely inconvenient timing, I'm going to look at it as a time of retreat, adventure and solitude.

I plan on doing a lot with my time for my duration in the beach city of Fukuoka this time and want to take time to be thankful for the (not so convenient) opportunity!

I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes.

Also - I just have to give a big shout of praise for the new church I've started attending. Jubilee here in Seoul. Gangnam to be exact. What a POWERFUL, convicting and stirring sermon we listened to yesterday.

There's not a day that goes by that I'm not just more and more stoked to be living in this city and experiencing life over on this side of the world.

God is GOOD!

XOXO
- J.

1 comment:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

HAVE FUN & GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MINI VACATION! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE A NEW CHURCH THAT YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT! LOVE & MISS YOU!!