Friday, November 21, 2008

America the beautiful... almost

I'm about a month away from America. Here's a list of things I can't wait to experience.

1. My amazing friends and family - oh you people rock my world!
2. Spending time at the fire station with Dad
3. CALVARY CHAPEL BOISE!!! I love love LOVE my church family.
4. Massive girl party/sleepover at Alex's
5. YO QUIERO TACO BELL!!!!
6. Clear blue skies, foothills, and North End gloriousness.
7. PITA PIT
8. LASANGNA
9. Driving
10. Albertson's because "It's your store"
11. Java - ahhhhhh
12. Organizing boxes and boxes and bags and bags and bags of my life stuffed in the basement on 14th street.
13. Drying my clothes....  in a clothes dryer!!


I love how a lot of my list consists of food... I can't wait to relax, catch up and cherish every waking (and resting) moment of my time in Boise.

Can't wait! 

All my love -
J

No comments: