Thursday, March 6, 2008

That was them..... not me

So if you haven't already figured it out.... the author's of "My New Love" (see post below) was none other than Trevor and Rachel themselves...... HACKERS! It's very true though that these people are amazing. They do continuously open up their home each week to all of us to have a place to meet for Bible Study, and Kimchi is the cutest thing ever.... really. Especially with his little Adidas hoodie that he has. The Olsons have been a great blessing both in my life and I know so many others here. Love you guys!

On another note - a pigeon flew into my face yesterday while I was walking to work. I must say I felt extremely violated.... and dirty! But it definitely made for a good story to tell some of my students.

Ah.... the fond memories in Korea.......

I'll update with more pictures soon.

Blessings!

1 comment:

The Olson's said...

Wow! A pigeon... that is disgusting! Ha, Ha!!! I have some antibacterial if you want!!!

Rach