Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My New Love

I've been on a lot of trips and I've met a number of amazing people in my day but I want to take a moment to tell the world of my new love. Well, it's more like "loves" because there are three amazing individuals that I want to draw your attention to.

I'll start with Rachel, she is beautiful, smart and warm-hearted. She is willing to open her home to anyone in need at any time. She is my best friend and I want the world to know that I love her.

Next is Trevor, I've never met a more handsome man than him. He's tall and strong, and one look into his big, blues eyes will capture your most inner being and you will never be able to give your whole heart to another man.

But as amazing as they are, no one or nothing will ever compare to the beauty and love I have for their dog, Kimchi. My soul craves to be with him and I desire nothing in this world but to be loved in return by Kimchi.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Awwww! We love you too!

The Olson's said...

I didn't know you felt this way!

Jessica said...

OMG! I'm so getting you back for this! Just you wait you Olsons you.

That McDonalds you got tonight.... I hope it poisons you.

Jessica Lee Becker said...

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!