Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jackpot!

Ok - so I feel like I've hit the motherload! This past week I've had the opportunity to visit Costco. If there's any "Whoa, wait, I'm in Korea?!" moments, it's when I'm in Costco, or when I see a movie at the movie theatre. I literally forget that I'm half a world away.
But I bought some tasty colby-jack cheese. Very excited about this, by the way. Bought a full sized bath towel (Koreans use little hand towels), some pineapple salsa (Halelujah for a little bit of Mexicana in Seoul), and the new iPod nano. 8 gig, green, cute, small and very fun! Also among the great little purchases were the Costco hotdogs.... oh it was so wonderful! In fact, we headed to get food when we first got there, walked around, then ate some more!
I've continued to get more acquainted with the new lifestyle here in Seoul. Some days I love my new nocturnal schedule, other days I feel like death because my body hasn't fully adjusted.


Here's another picture of myself with Amy and Rachel from my intensive class. They are so wonderful! Haha, even though I get frustrated that Amy forgets her books most days. : ) I threatened to call her mother though, so she's started to bring it. These kids are more afraid of their mothers than anything in this world!



The latest news (and the reason why I have not posted in so long) is beacuse my computer was completely broken. I have lost EVERYTHING on my pc notebook. Pictures, documents from my last year in college.... what I felt was pretty much my whole life. So give me some time to build up more pictures to post for you guys.

No comments: