Friday, January 2, 2009

Courage!

Yet another quote I love:

"To have courage for whatever
comes in life – everything lies
in that
."


-Mother Theresa

I'm heading back to Korea today - as of right now I'm in the Boise airport. My flights have been switched around due to a delay and the customer service lady doesn't realize what a rockstar I am in airports and thinks it might be best if I give myself more time for my connecting flight :) No really though - props to the customer service gal, Jen - she's the real rockstar.

I'm thankful for all the sweet memories and time I had in Boise with friends and family. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful place to come back to.

xoxo
Jess.

1 comment:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Jess, I'm so glad you were able to be home to spend a little time with your friends & fam. Thanks so much for stopping by to see us. I'm so glad you did. It was so fun to catch up with you & hear about all of your awesome experiences. Safe travel back to Korea.