Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The storm is coming...

I decided to hop on the comic craze and dress up as Storm from Marvel Comic's X-Men. Typically not too thrilled for Halloween, I had a blast picking out my wig and coming up with this idea to be Storm! We headed out to Itaewon (foreigner district in the city) and hung out at Hard Rock Cafe Seoul. SO much fun and was thankful to spend it with so many fun people.

Prior to heading out for the night though, I wore my wig to school. This is my favorite class this term. Such bright and wonderful students. Love them to pieces!

 Judy and Stella. Judy decided to try my wig on for size and give her go at dressing up for halloween. Ha

My co-worker Samara :


And with Ryan Foster Teacher:


And with one of my darling students, Rachel. I adore this little girl.


This is my peacock of a friend Sarah (and my amazing personal makeup artist for the night). I love and appreciate this woman on so many levels. We had a great time dancing the night away :)

Ryan, Trevor, Sarah and Kristen

Laura, Karissa, Sarah, Lindsey, Trevor, Eva and Kristen

No comments: