Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ouchie!


OUCH! Look at my tongue - yes, it really is as bad as it looks! 


I think I burned it eating really spicy or really hot ddokpoki a few weeks ago. Grr!

In other news, Kara (a great friend from back at home) is here visiting me and we're having a BLAST. Pictures to come. Also - we had a Thanksgiving feast here at my place tonight and it was AH MAY ZING. Pictures to come with that, also. 

And finally - please take some time to pray for our travel situations we're about to embark on. If you haven't looked, please google the situation in Bangkok (yes, the city we are to fly into on Wednesday) *sigh.

All my love,
Jess.

2 comments:

The Olson's said...

Oh no Jess... I'm so sorry about your flights. This whole situation has put out a lot of travelers. We have a friend stuck in Kathmandu and a couple who is supposed to be in HK stuck in BKK. This kind of change in plans can be frustrating after so many months of planning. I'll be praying for you two. Miss you!!
Rach

Anonymous said...

Not a fun situation! We're thinking of you too! Hopefully some sort of solution can be reached quickly so that the country and those traveling to/around the country can return to normal.