Saturday, November 15, 2008

My day has been full

My day has been full of nothing but life's simple blessings. (I'll have photos to come soon) but until then... I just wanted to share why it was so full of joy. Life's simple pleasures are not to be taken for granted!

- Had a sleepover last night with three awesome gals - Sharon, Jung mi and Abbey. We talked, laughed and loved our girl time! Bed time.... oh around 4 a.m. 

- Slept in. Noon baby! Enjoyed relaxing and not having to be somewhere.

- Made breakfast for all the lovely gals at this place. I LOVE hosting people and cooking for them! I think I need to start making banana pancakes more often! Wow.  They were good.

- Dyed Sharon's hair! Weeee! What sleepover isn't complete without some sort of makeover? It turned out super and she loves it.

- Went to an amazing worship service tonight and PRAYED. So encouraged by tonight's message. Again. Shared this time with some amazing women of God - Sarah, Eva, Alison and Abbey.

- Ate at Outback Steakhouse - ate so much food I can't even hardly move. The best part? I have leftovers for tomorrow. (YEAH!)


- My cab driver taught me some Korean and he had a mad mix created featuring (but not limited to) Akon, Blue's Traveler, Jimmy Hendrix and an amazing eclectic mix of other artists. Made my night! Makes me miss home though.

It's been a wonderfully refreshing day. I'm thankful for the faithfulness God continually demonstrates in my life. His provisions are ALWAYS perfect and I never would have foreseen the way He's divinely brought some of us together here and how much He continues to shepherd and teach me in His ways. 

I guess you can say I'm definitely stoked with where God's got me right now. 

All my love
- J

1 comment:

Davis and Laura said...

You have such amazing faith. I love it!