Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Meet Sir Winston



Meet my new buddy. He's a bit sick at the moment (stuffy nose) but I took him to the vet today and he got two shots (ouchie... mommy's so sorry) and he's got some antibiotics (of course he won't eat his food because it's mixed) so I may be resorting to the syringe method in the next day or two.

Some things about Winston:
  • His favorite place to sleep is in the front pocket of a piece of luggage I have stored underneath my staircase (Weirdo).
  • He meows more than any kitten I've ever heard... I guess I have a knack for choosing high maintenance animals?
  • He likes my toes
  • He really... I mean REALLY hates shots
  • He doesn't like to be crated. I have never been SO ready to get off the subway in all my life. I had about 10 angry Koreans moving to the other side of the train to get away from Winston. I look at it as a good way of therapy for me to get over the fact I hate people staring at me. Ha! 
Grace and Peace,
J and W 

1 comment:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

OH HE IS CUTE! I WISH THAT I COULD CLICK ON YOUR PICTURE AND MAKE IS BIGGER SO I COULD SEE HIM BETTER, BUT IT WONT LET ME. HE SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN! I LIKE ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU WROTE ABOUT HIM.