Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm just catching up...


I am excited. Let me tell you why. Well first, because the love of God is amazing. I've been so encouraged... so touched by the amazing love of Christ lately in this last week. Here's part of 'Enough' by Chris Tomlin: 

All of You is more than enough for all of me
For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough.

It's quite amazing to fully be ok with only the love of Christ... and not needing anything more than Him. God is so good!

Also, a friend of mine from back at home wrote something that has really resonated with me, but more than that, took the words right out of my heart. (Thanks Dave Hess) It's as follows:

"I can't imagine my life - whether flickering out or shining bright without the ebb and flow grace that is Jesus Christ"

Secondly, I have been catching up on all my photos --- organizing the thousands. Between losing 2 batches worth of ORGANIZED photos (1 recovered, 1 NOT), getting a new computer, getting two.... yes TWO new cameras, it's made it a bit tough. So basically, the following are/(will be) a few of my favorites (or the most meaningful... or with meaningful people). I will be updating as I go. Check back regularly :)

So - Enjoy!

Be blessed!

63 Building: One of the tallest buildings in Seoul

Some shots from Sokcho beach when I took the trip with my co-workers a few weeks ago:





me. (an OH so happy girl) to be on the beach and ryan


A, R and J


Jindo pup. Cute <3

No comments: