Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dr. Fish

This is my first experience with Dr. Fish. Dr. Fish is basically where you go to a cafe and you put your feet in the tub to have the little fish eat off the dead skin on your feet. I've even heard of full body Dr. Fish and hand Dr. Fish. I have been wanting to do this for so long.

Ruda says I'm overreacting in the footage... but REALLY! It wasn't what I was expecting at all and it tickled my feet so much I didn't know if I could handle it. Actually, it was more than a tickle.... I can't even describe it.

Funny thing is: I really wasn't weirded out until right when I sat down.... Dr. Fish this night was my idea!!

Enjoy watching me freak out:






Prior to Dr. Fish we were actually practicing for the songs me, Jess and Hil were planning to sing at the 10th Anniversary of the English ministry at church. (I will post this stuff shortly) Afterward we decided to go get some dinner at one of my favorite places: Nolboos. Here's we are!

Also this night, I met up with a guy named Mark. I was actually put in touch with Mark via some friends I spent a summer with in San Diego like 3 summers back while on the ECHO Project with Campus Crusade, Adam and Shamra Elder. They have known Mark and said he was looking to meet some new people. So I figured who better to introduce him to than these amazing people I share my life with over here? Mark is in Guri, which is just right outside of Seoul. Here's a picture of him and Ruda. They did Dr. Fish with us too!

We had a good time and enjoyed some good company of a new friend. It's starting to get warmer (and a bit rainy) but it's been really enjoyable. I look forward to my friend Sammee coming to visit next week! I can hardly wait to see her. Even though she originally is from Korea, I am excited to show her around Seoul and spend time with her!

Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW..Dr. Fish is REALLY interesting! I'm so glad you hung out with Mark. Happy Sunday!