Monday, March 17, 2008

Ironic

Today I just found out that Andrew will no longer be coming to this academy.... ironic how I just spent time expressing how much I adore this kid, and now he's gone. Just like that?!

I'm very sad about this and I don't know why or where he's headed. Hopefully I can find out from one of the Korean staff members why he will no longer be coming to school here at our branch.

Real quick: I want to share this quote I enjoy:

"So long as we love we serve; so long as we are loved by others, I would almost say that we are indispensable; and no man is useless while he has a friend."

Robert Louis Stevenson

I will update with pictures from the weekend within the next few days.

I pray all is well and everyone is enjoying Spring as much as I am!

Blessings!

No comments: