Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A running late me...

Ha! I think this is funny.

me. no makeup. running late. Thought it would make all of you laugh (ok, maybe not laugh, but at least a smile?!)


Also in my day - I had the opportunity to visit a family from church this morning and we had some amazing Indian food (yummmm) and then I was off to tutor and then to Bible study. 

I am always amazed at the richness of God's Word!  Tonight we went through 1 Peter 2:11-17. Good stuff you guys! It's been interesting reflecting back on my time here (almost one year!) and the ups and downs. I do know I can still say God is faithful and while I will definitely take another post and talk about things I have learned and ways I've grown here, I do know that one thing is for sure: I'm constantly being sharpened and refined to learn what it means to serve myself less, to love others more and to please Christ and Him alone. 

The music in my heart tonight? 'Only You' by David Crowder. Ironically enough, it's on my playlist at the bottom of the page. (Check it out if you're interested):

I will worship you Lord, only you Lord
I will bow down before you, only you Lord
Take my fret, take my fear
All I have, I'm leaving here
Be all my hopes, be all my dreams
Be all my delights, be my everything...
It's just you and me now

Be Blessed. Love to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.