Sunday, October 12, 2008

a picture worth a thousand words.


This is how my heart feels lately:


There has been such an amazing transformation in my heart in the last month. I have such a clear and pristine perspective on certain aspects of my life here.... it's been profound and very exciting. I feel so released of such burdens, frustrations and fears that I now realize I was pretty tangled up in for several months. I'm no longer letting certain people or things distract/take me away from the excitement of what is happening in this time in my life. I just want to share it with you all because I praise God for the amazing joy - because it is truly only found in Christ.

This last weekend was full of good friends, shopping and the Passion concert. Oh, and also some really great American breakfast (Don't worry... pictures of that to come later). 

Shamra came up for the weekend and we did some MAJOR shopping at Forever 21. Very busy and exhausting (right Sham?) but so fun! I am so glad you came up Sham! 


Sham, Sarah and I on our way to Passion... we had been out and about the city all day


But we finally made it to Olympic Park


PASSION - Please check out the website. www.268generation.com 

What an AMAZING glimpse of how wonderful it will be to one day praise Jesus with all of his faithful disciples. We worshipped in two languages with thousands of young adults. It was nothing short of beautiful.

Here's a few of us: A , S, T, J and K


Amid the economic crisis at home, the cold I'm coming down with, preparing for a big trip in the very short few months ahead and responsibilities at work, I'm encouraged, refreshed and really thankful for God's grace. 

I was encouraged and excited from a verse I read today. It is found in Philippians 3:13-14

"Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

I never updated what happened last weekend, so here are some pictures from Busan from the International Film Festival!







I'm also getting very excited to return back to Boise to see friends and family. I know it's not until the end of December, but I know it will be here before I know it. Here's to looking forward to it.

Be blessed! 

1 comment:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

I WAS HAPPY TO SEE THIS POST AND ALL YOUR PICTURES AND HOW HAPPY YOU LOOK IN THEM. IT'S NICE TO SEE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY! I LOVE YOUR BROWN HAT - SUPER CUTE ON YOU! THE BEACH LOOKED LIKE FUN.