Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Changing seasons

I always get really reflective when the seasons change. I guess it's always a time when the fact that time is always passing us by and life is happening is shoved abruptly in my face. I've been exceptionally contemplative as it seems that all seasons have come and gone full circle while I've been here in Korea. With that said, Korea has been an incredible experience. Full of a lot of joy, and with that has come so many different challenges. 

The Cherry Blossoms in Spring were pretty amazing, but fall in Korea is nothing short of stunning. This weekend I had the opportunity to spend some time with these ladies:

Janet, Cathy, and I


We spent our time hiking around Soyosan (a mountain about 30 minutes north of where I live) Here's a peek at what I get to enjoy:









Be blessed.

4 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Wow...SO beautiful!!! Love those pictures. So good to hear that you are doing well.

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

WOW!! IT'S SO PRETTY THERE! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES - YOU ARE REALLY GREAT!

Eric and Andrea said...

Stunning! Can't wait to see you friend! Love ya!

Jessica said...

thanks for all the comments guys! can't wait to get back to BOISE!