Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ah the BEACH!



So I do apologize for the intense delay of updates with what's been going on. Rather than doing a chronological post sesh (I think I'd be too overwhelmed to do so), I will post what my last week has consisted of.... the sunny beach in DESTIN, FLORIDA.

That's right folks - I went back to the states.... and surprised the fam. 

I don't think I've ever been so anxious in my entire life. As I was sitting in the airport in Seoul, it seemed like the time would never come.... but then it did. I flew into Atlanta, Georgia where my aunt Gretchen picked me up (who was in on the surprise ambush attack)



1 comment:

Eric and Andrea said...

Oh my goodness friend, I just spent forever reading your blog! I am such a bad friend and have totally not talked to you forever! Your story about the earthquake brought tears to my eyes! God is so incredibly good! I am so proud of you and so grateful for the work God has done through you over there! I love you friend and I think about and pray for you all the time! Talk to you soon!