Saturday, January 26, 2008

Namsan!

This last Saturday I headed out with some friends to hike Namsan (where Seoul tower is located) - we had a really good time and I can't tell you how excited I was to be ouside and running around. I felt like I was back at home. Everyone said I had too much energy... I thought it was a good thing though. : )










And a view from the top of the tower


The group trying to figure out which direction to go... how many people does it take to figure it out? Hmmmm.....




Group shot! Ruda, Jess Becker, myself, Jess Crew, Nate, and Justina


Ahhhh. The awesome city of Seoul behind me - part of it at least.




I just couldn't resist. They were so easy to jump and climb on!




Another Group Shot! Jess Becker, Jess Crew, Nate, Ruda and I.


Later on that evening, after coming back to a friend's house to eat (FRIED CHICKEN... yum) and warm up, Ruda and I ventured out to Dongdaemun to do some shopping - this is along the Cheonggyecheong area - absolutely stunning - I can't wait until it gets warm...







Yes... I'm in the middle of that "river" of water.
Hope you all enjoy the pictures! I had the opportunity this morning to talk to a few of you back home and while it was so wonderful to catch up, I think I experienced my first real dose of homesickness. It was almost heart aching and I just really didn't know how to deal with what was going on! So thank you all so very much for how much you sincerely care about me and for the ways you all love me in so many different ways. I am truly blessed.
Love you all and hope to hear more updates from all of you back at home!
Blessings!

No comments: